6.08.2010

Knight of Swords, Sun reversed, Page of Swords.  The similar cards on the sides connected by the reversed sun in the middle...  Hmmm...  Maybe it is cloudy?

I can tell that I have been off of meat for awhile now because it does not even smell like food to me anymore, it smells sort of like cigarettes.  Both smells make me enjoy remembering how much I used to love them but also how much I do not want them around anymore.  It sort of sucks when the crock pot is percing away all night with beef stew, though, because having my dreams suffused with this smell that is not necessarily good isn't the most restful way to spend a night.  I have been having these sort of intense dreams ever since I put the amethyst by the bed and last night's dream was the Ella was stewing in the pot.  Not good.  Speaking of Ella, she has been on a bit of a tear lately with the screaming and the feet stomping.  All I can do is remove any and all reactionary energy from that exchange, she is to go straight away from civilization when she is behaving like a cave girl with nary a word from me.  Perhaps my subconscious wishes to boil her in the cook pot?  Abbey is so close to being done with first grade, she seems to have found her groove with her friends and her class.  She was singing along with her piano lesson yesterday and she has such a beautiful voice and can match pitch like the dickens.  I love to hear her read aloud, too, she puts all of the inflection in and everything.  Silly dabbers...



kin 61: Red Solar Dragon
I Pulse in order to Nurture
Realizing Being
I seal the Input of Birth
With the Solar tone of Intention
I am guided by the power of Navigation

No comments: