4.05.2010

3 of Pentacles and the queen of pentacles reversed.  Interesting cards today!  I was up and at em at my usual time and even had ventured out for coffee and to fill the gas tank before the partner parent stirred enough to tell me that he wasn't going anywhere today.  Oh great, I say, then you can take Ella to school.  woohoo.  I am not sure where the teamwork lecture came from except for the delusions of a hangover...  I was vindicated to overhear that there are work peeps who also think that calling out the day after a long holiday weekend is bad form, and if your wife and boss are in agreement...



kin 257: Red Planetary Earth
I Perfect in order to Evolve
Producing Synchronicity
I seal the Matrix of Navigation
With the Planetary tone of Manifestation
I am guided by the power of Life Force

No comments: