4.18.2010

page of swords and the world.  Moon in gemini and mercury is officially retrograde.  We played last evening in Geneva, IL and it was grand.  The event planner was not impressed with what he saw as we came straggling in looking frumpy and suburban (I need to do something about that) but once we really started to play I think it was fine.  I am noticing a theme from last week to this week, though, and that is that stubborn people have no place in my group.  I am really not a fan of the band mate who insists that they are in the right place and plays louder to bring everyone to them when In fact they are in the fucking wrong place and by playing louder to make everything follow them they are in fact just being selfish and pushy.  How about, rather than playing loudly when you realize that the tracks are diverging, how about listening to where the rest of the band is and going there?  How about using those ear holes?  yeah.  It really doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong, it really matters what the overall sound is.  This I believe.



kin 10: White Planetary Dog
I Perfect in order to Love
Producing Loyalty
I seal the Process of Heart
With the Planetary tone of Manifestation
I am guided by the power of Endlessness

No comments: