4.08.2010

Ace of cups and the ace of pentacles reversed.  I've been getting a mixture of these cards with the queen of pentacles for the past few days, I wonder if there is a conflict between the cups and pentacles energies or if they are working together in some way.  I've been conflicted about whether or not to take the mother's day gig and these cards seem to point there but I can't get a bead on which way to head...  And just now as I was reading these cards and typing this up I was reminded that I have re-connected with a colleague who is a step up in abilities and prospects from the current group in question, so perhaps the cups and pents could be about that opportunity?  How about if I just try to stay open to suggestion with the forethought that there might be hidden surprises.  Booty?

Moon wise, I didn't play around too much during the waxing moon but since it has begun to wane I have let myself go as it were, but I think I'll gear up to work hard on the waxing again, which is still another week away.



kin 260: Yellow Cosmic Sun
I Endure in order to Enlighten
Transcending Life
I seal the Matrix of Universal Fire
With the Cosmic tone of Presence
I am guided by the power of Flowering
I am a galactic activation portal    enter me.

No comments: