4.16.2010

ace of cups and 8 of pentacles.  I got the reversed draw on the other day, I think I might like this one better.  I really love the 8 of pentacles, I could sit and make things all day, doing the little things that bring about something bigger.  I am inspired to make a quilt, I want to use blue moon fiber because I think it will last forever, then, at least as long as I would need it to.  I want to knit squares of mandalas, I am thinking about a foot square but I need to sit down with the graph paper and my friend Kathy the brilliant graph maker.  Then I will buy the yarn for each square individually because that is the only way I can afford to do it.  First I think I will do a few projects to warm up to this, like an Andean patterned hat and bag, good thing it is already coming in the mail.

I played last night with Cheryl and Herm and it was wonderful.  This weekend the zazz quintet is playing in Geneva, a sort of last minute thing.



kin 8: Yellow Galactic Star
I Harmonize in order to Beautify
Modeling Art
I seal the Store of Elegance
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Free Will

No comments: