4.26.2010

6 of swords and the lovers reversed.  I have not pulled the 6 of swords in a good little while and it feels different now.  I feel like I am the ferry pilot rather than the sad lady.  The reversed lovers aren't new but are appropriate because John is off golfing in Kentucky until Thursday.  It has not been as easy to keep the work working on this waxing moon but I am feeling some relief at not having to work at the working for a bit come Wednesday.  Hopefully we can get through some of our projects today and tomorrow so that we can kick it into relaxing gear without anything hanging over us.  Abbey has an octopus model due on Thursday as well as a picture of a tree for the arbor day contest.  I am just a tad worried about the octopus...



kin 18: White Overtone Mirror
I Empower in order to Reflect
Commanding Order
I seal the Matrix of Endlessness
With the Overtone tone of Radiance
I am guided by the power of Death

No comments: