10.21.2010

3 of Wands, Ace of Wands reversed, Knight of Cups reversed

I am starting to ponder the possibility of doing this string choir, it would seem that our district is the only one without strings.  I think it would be possible to use the rec hall facilities.  I am eager to rent a fiddle and start practicing.  

The rye project is coming along.  It would seem that I am comparing apples to oranges somewhat, since my uber loaf of brilliance has not a speck of whole wheat in it and really doesn't rise that nicely when it does.  But the flavor is what I am going for and I don't think the magnificent flavor is the result of a lack of whole wheat flour.  So today I am attempting the Peasant rye, which has molasses AND vinegar.  I am curious to taste it, the last rye which was mostly very delicious had a mixture of things but I was just a tad put off by the vinegar flavor.  We shall see.  

I am slightly stressed out by the daisy troop work, it has turned into rather a tad more group stuff than I had expected but hopefully once we get all of this initial processing and paperwork done the time can be more interestingly spent.





kin 196: Yellow Magnetic Warrior 
I Unify in order to Question 
Attracting Fearlessness 
I seal the Output of Intelligence 
With the Magnetic tone of Purpose 
I am guided by my own power doubled 

No comments: