10.27.2010

Page of Pentacles, 3 of Pentacles, 5 of Pentacles reversed

"You might apply for a job"

Materialization of the Sacred

"returning to work after joblessness"

Alrighty then, I shall speak to the people today about having this class at the rec center.  This morning will include a trip to the bank as well, to get that all straightened out.

My weirdo cycle is back to it's weirdo tricks, being either a week early, or exactly on time based on when it should have started last month.  WEIRD!  Better early than late, though.

Yoga!  Will I do this short form Ashtanga every day?  Or most every day?  It is hard to practice!

My new strings are so very nice, but I overdid it a bit with the fretboard oil and proceeded to have a headache for 3 days straight.  It didn't help any that it was another episode of Tales From a Suck Gig and the HVAC was out and defaulting to full on effing hot.  It had to be pushing 90 in there.



kin 202: White Resonant Wind 
I Channel in order to Communicate 
Inspiring Breath 
I seal the Input of Spirit 
With the Resonant tone of Attunement 
I am guided by the power of Timelessness 

No comments: