10.11.2010

4 of Swords reversed, the Emperor reversed, the Hermit

Firstly, this trouble with Abbey being a little stinker head has another explanation in addition to her being a fairly emotionally normal 7 year old, she has also been having a mars square mars transit affecting her which, of course she's going to have a hard time controlling herself.  I am just glad to see that there are very extenuating circumstances coming to play and that we have hope that the transit will pass and leave her with a more complete knowledge of herself.

I have been aching for a couch to lie on for the past several days but I think I might have come through the other side even so.



kin 186: White Self-Existing World-Bridger 
I Define in order to Equalize 
Measuring Opportunity 
I seal the Store of Death 
With the Self-Existing tone of Form 
I am guided by the power of Spirit 

No comments: