10.28.2010

3 of Wands reversed, Death reversed, 4 of Pentacles reversed

indicates one's responsibility for actions and decisions as they radiate effects unto "seven generations" in the future and, some say, even into the past.  Knowing how to die is the great secret of initiation.  And several warnings to watch out for "blockages".  I shall find some salad for lunch, I think.

I am about to abandon this whole wheat rye experiment, I made a grandma's rye yesterday and it is so much better than any of these recipes, it really is a waste of my fancy rye flour to make anything else.  I think I might change gears entirely and look at a different book for awhile...

Abbey and I are working on speaking positively.  I got a little note from her teacher with some tools to use at home, mostly just re-framing but isn't that the crux anyway?  I am glad that things are already heading out of the hole, otherwise this might have been another huge upset to my apple cart.

Ella is the master of getting my goat and abusing it mercilessly, I need to work hard on my own buttons in order to inactivate them for her.



kin 203: Blue Galactic Night 
I Harmonize in order to Dream 
Modeling Intuition 
I seal the Input of Abundance 
With the Galactic tone of Integrity 
I am guided by the power of Accomplishment 
I am a galactic activation portal    enter me.

No comments: