10.26.2010

Page of Pentacles reversed, Knight of Wands reversed, 3 of Pentacles reversed

The cards are warning of delayed travel, but I have no travel booked to delay.  I suppose I won't either, any time soon.  I can't say I understand what these cards are trying to say, although they have been popping up rather often.  Although I usually get it eventually...

The bread experiment goes on.  I have really like the last 2, the Peasant's rye and that other one, but they both were just a hair shy of overtaking the uber loaf in flavor or texture.  Today we have the Petaluma rye, which did not get the oven spring I was expecting.  I have not tasted it yet, I have learned with these whole wheat ryes that a day or two of sitting around can help the flavor to blossom.

The Daisy-ing is getting organized slowly but surely, we have acquired the uniforms and the books.  It is nice to watch the professional girl scouts do their thing, they are so planny and organized!



kin 201: Red Rhythmic Dragon 
I Organize in order to Nurture 
Balancing Being 
I seal the Input of Birth 
With the Rhythmic tone of Equality 
I am guided by my own power doubled 

No comments: