1.09.2010

5 of Cups and Knight of Wands. It seems like Abbey is having a hard time with the social challenges of school. The persona she inhabits there comes out on the way to the bus stop, she starts stating the obvious in a strange and loud voice while not making eye contact. I do not know what to do with this information or how to help her other than by listening to her while she goes through the process. I have some residual guilt for putting her out here in the lame-o subarbs when she is most certainly a city girl.

I did my annual check of my credit score today and I am at a whopping 782. Yay me.

We played yesterday at the Scottish Home. There was a man sitting at the first table who asked to be moved to the back before we started to play. The nurse in her infinite wisdom or laziness, I do not know which convinced him that he would be fine to stay where he was. He proceeded to shit himself, there right in front right by where the band was and then he had to sit in it for the entirety of the performance. And we got to work in the waftings. Why didn't that nurse just do what the poor fellow asked? I have noticed this before in these extended care types of places where the worker bees seem to tend towards controlling rather than assisting. I do not understand why this is OK.

No comments: