1.26.2010

Page of wands reversed (Bad news, as of a lost lawsuit.  Indecision, instability, inconsistency.  Powerlessness.  Displeasure.  Announcement, notification.  Instruction, advice, admonition, Anecdotes, chronicle, story, history, tales fables.  Reviews, teachings, precepts.  Unfaithful.  Charlatanism.  Worry.)  5 of Pentacles (Lover, mistress, spouse, friend.  Affection, affinities.  To love, cherish, adore.  Suitability.  Propriety.  Perilous passion.  Material trouble, poverty.  Destitution.  Material obstacles to a love affair.  Loss.)  Sometimes these key words are helpful and sometimes they are not.  This 5 of pentacles is the card I draw most often, both reversed and right side up.  I wish I could figure out what it wants and deal with it but I don't know what to do. 

I'm playing tonight at Jilly's in Naperville with the COD folks.  I had asked John to bring the amp in on Sunday because I have been being lazy and not doing my back strengtheners and it was sore already.  Now it is Tuesday and the amp was still in the car so I asked him again this morning to please fetch it, which turned into some bitch and moan about playing through a lighter amp.  Lightbulb!  They make some really nice light weight amplifiers so that is obviously what I need to have next.  I love my ampeg tube'r but I could also love a light weight easy to lug around piece of gear...  Just trying to turn all of these little irritations into their manifested pearl selves...

No comments: