1.12.2010

page of wands and the hermit. Wouldn't it be lovely to just do that all day? To just take everything back to the beginning and have all the time and energy in the world but also the wisdom to know what is going on. Sounds heavenly. Yesterday while I was waiting for the bus I saw a fairly large hawk hunting. It dove down into the hedge and then emerged flying towards me. It flew past me pretty close, so that I could see into the eyes of the little sparrow that it held in it's claws. The hawk was just holding the little bird very tightly and it's little eyes were not terrified looking. Yet. Then they flew past and the hawk turned into my neighbor's yard. I wonder if it lives there sometimes. Oh yes, and the other day I re-learned that Pa and Mary Ingalls have the same birthday and it was just the other day.

No comments: