9.14.2010

3 of cups, 7 of wands, 8 of swords reversed.  Now that the weather has turned just a tad coolish I have gotten the itch to bake some bread.  I started yesterday with Grandma's rye, it was delicious and I would love to make it again today but I am out of rye flour.  Today I am making the first basic whole wheat loaf from Laurel's Bread Book;  Abbey asked this morning (as she was eating her toast) if I might make something that toasted nicely.  I almost burned up the mixer, though!  I recognize the sacrilege of using the mixer to make Laurel's recipes and am a lazy fool who will surely suffer the appropriate torments in accordance.  My intent in baking is firstly to have some nice loaves to eat and share all around, but also my hope is to attract some magical home building energy from the universe if I fill it with a pleasing enough intent.  We need some serious inward work to happen over here and it's going to be cold soon which will make me wish that some of it had been done in the more pleasant weather.



kin 159: Blue Electric Storm 
I Activate in order to Catalyse 
Bonding Energy 
I seal the Matrix of Self-generation 
With the Electric tone of Service 
I am guided by the power of Abundance 

No comments: