9.19.2010

Queen of Pentacles, 7 of swords and the 6 of cups.  Tales from a suck gig number 512 I can really feel the improvement from laying it all out there in front of people, I am learning how to not listen so critically and keep the mind open to new input rather than freaking out and shutting down.  This is key and oh so important and also?  Pretty much the whole point of the adventure.  So that's the good.  The bad and the irritating, though, are very powerful emotions.  It all boils down to using those holes in the sides of ones head.  And also subverting the ego, I suppose but really?  Just listening would be very helpful.  Each tune has a form.  It has a certain number of bars and beats that just simply must be accounted for.  No more and no less.  I feel it is my sworn duty to uphold this law, else the universe might just collapse in on me at that moment and I'll just cease to be.



kin 164: Yellow Galactic Seed 
I Harmonize in order to Target 
Modeling Awareness 
I seal the Input of Flowering 
With the Galactic tone of Integrity 
I am guided by the power of Elegance 

No comments: