9.29.2010

Emperor, 5 of Swords, Empress

Strange doings afoot at la casa bonita, and boy howdy do I love my new mixer.  I think that other one was wonked when I got it, it never purred like this one does.  It was really hard to be patient and leave it only on 2 but in the end I think it is the better way.  Of course it is, the goal is not to need quickly.  Doofus.

Lots of Daisyness has come to fruition and I can maybe rest assured that it won't be my fault that the troop doesn't happen.  It's interesting to have the capacity to watch myself follow old patterns but still not have the skill to circumvent them.

The cards are scary and more easily avoided than blogged.



kin 174: White Overtone Wizard 
I Empower in order to Enchant 
Commanding Receptivity 
I seal the Output of Timelessness 
With the Overtone tone of Radiance 
I am guided by the power of Spirit 

No comments: