9.16.2010

5 of wands, King of Pentacles and the Queen of Wands.  All right side up.  I like to see the 5 as it's alternative attempt to build something better, rather than the possibly more obvious struggle against others.  The King and Queen are coming for a visit later this afternoon, here's hoping.

The bread project of the day is to bake the molasses bread.  It never did really rise the way the book said it would but I did have it in a cooler spot.  We'll see how it poufs up this morning.  The other project is to get the rye starter going, as it probably needs to fester and spew for awhile.

I have many moments during the yoga-ing that I send back to come at a more appropriate time but they don't seem to come while I am sitting here and typing.



kin 161: Red Overtone Dragon 
I Empower in order to Nurture 
Commanding Being 
I seal the Input of Birth 
With the Overtone tone of Radiance 
I am guided by the power of Universal Water 

No comments: