9.28.2010

5 of Wands, 5 of Cups reversed, Justice

When things don't feel fair it makes me sort of cranky.  I've been thinking lately about the difference between spending the majority of time with your kids when they are small versus paying a professional to do that early development work.  I feel like I was somewhat aware of difficulties of the staying home with kids gig, but there is no way to truly understand something until you are drowning in it.  It is still true, though, that this is just simply the only way I could have done it.



kin 173: Red Self-Existing Skywalker 
I Define in order to Explore 
Measuring Wakefullness 
I seal the Output of Space 
With the Self-Existing tone of Form 
I am guided by the power of Universal Water 
I am a galactic activation portal    enter me.

No comments: