9.15.2010

7 of swords reversed, the Emperor and the page of cups reversed.  Major movings afoot over here, this bread magic is some powerful stuff.  Operation Recruit Help With the Daisy's is under way, and so that huge weight is lifted.  The loaf of yesterday is just OK, but there is always a re-learning involved when you haven't done something in awhile.  I am happy that I didn't burn up my mixer!  Today's loaf is the molasses bread, again from Laurel's Bread Book.  It is looking magnificent if I do say so, but it is also a 24 hour riser so that takes most of the potential for error out of the equation.



kin 160: Yellow Self-Existing Sun 
I Define in order to Enlighten 
Measuring Life 
I seal the Matrix of Universal Fire 
With the Self-Existing tone of Form 
I am guided by the power of Intelligence 
I am a polar kin    I convert the Yellow galactic spectrum.

No comments: