9.21.2010

4 of swords, Ace of Pentacles and the 3 of Pentacles reversed.  This time before typing, where I sit and wonder what to say reminds me of my grandpa, and how he was so keen on having a grandkid be a preacher.  And quite progressive at that, he only had the one boy so he expanded his wish to all of the grandkids.  Girls could be preachers!  I feel like this process of digging through the onion layers of the mind is very preachery, though, as is the need to write about it.  I prefer to think of it as philosophizing, now, but in Grandpa's world it would probably be preachin'.  I had a realization this morning when I woke up with that feeling of doing it all wrong again, that my imbalance is to the practice side.  I also can't help but notice that for the 3rd day in a row I must go to the bank.  Oh and the bread!  Yesterdays sour dough experiment came out just fine and I have come to a place of peace with my need to put sugar in the starter.  My next foray is into the french countryside where we shall use the whole grain and still get big pockets.



kin 166: White Planetary World-Bridger 
I Perfect in order to Equalize 
Producing Opportunity 
I seal the Store of Death 
With the Planetary tone of Manifestation 
I am guided by the power of Timelessness 

No comments: