9.02.2010



Just experimenting a little with the way things work over here.  I have not been feeling very connected to the tarot for a few days, I think I am not phrasing my question correctly or whatever.  I guess I just don't know what I want to know anymore or something.  Now that I am thinking about it I think I am feeling pretty disconnected from just about everything.  There really doesn't seem to be a point, other than chopping wood and carrying water.

I would also just like to applaud myself for remaining consistent in always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.  I am a master of it.

In other news, the new Robert Plant record makes me shake mah booty in a foot stompy sort of way.



kin 147: Blue Self-Existing Hand 
I Define in order to Know 
Measuring Healing 
I seal the Store of Accomplishment 
With the Self-Existing tone of Form 
I am guided by the power of Abundance 
I am a galactic activation portal    enter me.

No comments: