9.03.2008

First Day of School


Happy first day of school for everybody! We were all quite nervous, including me. Ella went first, we found her cubby and she went right over to play with the dollhouse that she had been shoo-ed away from for all these years so we got away. Then we came home to hang out and wait for Abbey's turn where she decided that it was quite lonely here without Ella to play with. I think it might have been one of the first and only times that the three of us were here without Ella since we've had her, so that was a little kooky. Then it was Abbey's turn so I dropped her and John off and went to get Ella who had a fine time. And Cupcakes. Abbey was done an hour later and also had a fine time so woohoo. Abbey gets to go back today, Ella gets to go again tomorrow. I'm glad to be into the swing of things because now I can figure out what our routine will be.

No comments: