9.16.2008

ha ha

Funny fella had to pick between sleeping in and getting a little.

I finally found my old headache drugs from back before I had Abbey and boy do they do the trick. woohoo

Dear Kitchen,

How am I supposed to make breakfast when you are out of eggs? And why weren't you out yesterday when I went to the store? I am glad to see you there, already on the grocery list, but that does not help with my current predicament.

the end

Abbey's teacher uses lots of semi-colons.

off to pour the cereal...

2 comments:

mermaid queen said...

good idea. we had to take a few days off what with babymaking and all. It is pretty exhausting to have sex every single day... but we are definitely getting back in prebaby shape if you know what I mean. getting our chops back.

Unknown said...

Worthwhile endeavor, though, in my experience so far. Way better than feeling distant and fighty.