9.06.2008

Skippy

So yesterday I went to pick Abbey up from school. I parked a block over and walked over with Ella so that I could wait, feeling nervous, hoping to do it right this time... Out they come so I walk over, there's the teacher, nice teacher, what's this? Smiling? What? So the nice teacher lady tells me that Abbey is reading very well and that once they get into reading groups she will be free to read ahead at her own level and we got a big thumbs up. I was almost giddy with the not being in trouble and just so stinkin' proud of my Dabbers.

yay

2 comments:

mermaid queen said...

she's a SMARTYPANTS! woohoo. was it the same teacher lady as before or a new one?

Unknown said...

ummmm, same one as the one who kept yelling at me but different than last year? that's what you meant, right?