10.19.2009

Dear Phish - Thank you for the list of kick ass albums to check out or give a re-listen to. This Kiss stuff? sucks. Thank you good bye

When I think of Kiss I am reminded of Tito Espinoza from Kindergarten who loved Kiss and also loved kicking cute girls in the shins. He would use his heel to dig the Kiss symbol in the sand and then chase some poor girl over and kick her by it. yay!

Yesterday I drew Temperance and the Hierophant. We had been to a wedding the night before where I had too much wine. And then I was off to a rehearsal with a guy that we hired to come in and give us tips and pointers. I love when the cards are so obvious and easy.

Today I drew the World and the 5 of Swords. Perhaps I need to make everything into a fun game and I'll, like, win or something. I do not think that is the point...

----------------
Now playing: Kiss - Hard Luck Woman (Live)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: