10.26.2009

Today we have the knight of cups reversed and the 4 of swords. The knight of cups is my soggy husband who likes to sleep in and declare "day off" privileges. The 4 of swords is what I need to do with this nervous energy which was only exacerbated by my rehearsal yesterday. I am so close to being so brilliant in this style but it saps my noggin after a few hours. It is hard to put the time in but it is what Needs Doing.

Yoga was HARDS today so I did hard things. It was trying to stop the thoughts, they just kept spinning around and bugging me. It is also hard to re-direct the energy. I have become so used to sending it up that it requires a bit of work to turn it around but I can feel it working already. I've been trying to find more info and more teachings about pranayama, it is the next thing that needs my attention for my home practice. I shall put the call out.

I've also been thinking about trying to do some dream analysis, but I'm not really sure where to start with that since I don't really remember my dreams currently, but I'd like to and I'd like to know what's going on up there...

----------------
Listening to: Booker T. & The MG's - No Matter What Shape

No comments: