10.17.2009

Hmmm, 4 of Swords Reversed and the Tower. Weird, what can this mean? The 4's are usually structure of some sort, which relates to the tower, but to have them reversed means the structure is altered? The card showed the princess sleeping on her tower of mattresses with that little pea giving her so much grief. The tower is the highest level card that I seem to get more than once in a blue moon, and I am always befuddled by it's warnings of conforming to the surface pursuits of life. Hmmm. Perhaps the events of the day will bring some insight.

Missed yoga again this week, I am getting antsy to start my moon as she is several days late and this is not the usual at all. This harvest moon is also my conceiving moon so perhaps my world is just reminiscing or something, but I might explode if something doesn't rectify soonish.

Ella is snuffled. Poor little Ella. I dreamed last night that I was hooked up to the flu meter, and the line that indicated flu was right in the center while my peg was just underneath it. I do not feel out of sorts except for my tardy friend but maybe I am fighting something.

It is 1985 on flashback, I am curious.

No comments: