10.15.2009

Queen of Rods and Justice reversed. Amazingly I had pulled justice reversed first but I put it back because I didn't want to think about that today, but then when it came up again I stopped blocking it. Starting with the Queen, Rods is my favorite and the one that I most self identify with, so when I pull it it is usually me. I'm not so sure today, though, I think it is just the essence of the rods as is applies to me. I was worried about the justice reversed because I thought it would analyze out as me being unfair but after sitting with it for a minute I do not think so. This morning I got up at my usual time to get Abbey ready for school. John took the day off because he is helping me with my concert later. He was still lying in bed at 8 when Ella decided to watch a show and since I was getting ready to start practicing I didn't see why he couldn't go lie around downstairs with Ella and her show while I got some work done. No stomping around necessary, really. So rather than me being unfair it was unfairness happening to me, which is often a problem for me to distinguish right off the bat.

And now it's time for music class
----------------
Now playing: Joni Mitchell - Coyote
via FoxyTunes

No comments: