7.24.2010

2 of wands reversed, 6 of pentacles and 10 of wands reversed.

Flooded again.  We are most definitely making the most of this opportunity to rid ourselves of anything extra.  Hoppy Bunny was downstairs in the flood plain last evening and very fortunately for Dabbers she came to fetch the bunny before the floods came in again.  My yarn for the current project is wet but I think it will dry out.  All of those sports cards are now toast, I wanted to throw them out last time.  I stepped into the water before I realized it was there and wasn't electrocuted, what a way to go that would be.



kin 107: Blue Electric Hand
I Activate in order to Know
Bonding Healing
I seal the Store of Accomplishment
With the Electric tone of Service
I am guided by the power of Magic
I am a galactic activation portal    enter me.

No comments: