7.09.2010

While shuffling today I was pondering the date, because it is birthday of someone who doesn't deserve to be remembered but here I am with this date stuck in my head.  Then I pulled the Queen of pentacles reversed, the Queen of wands reversed and the 4 of wands.  It is not like the cards to indulge me in my wishful thinking...  Needless to say of course things are the best the way the are and that is all that matters anyway.

Yesterday's Cosmic Monkey celebration was the start of a fun and hopefully enlightening tradition.  I had a Dr. Seuss experience of the first order.  After years of declaring and declaiming that I do not like mustard, ever, in any way shape or form, I got a Chicago dog yesterday (sans dog) and of course it was delicious.  Perfect in every way.  Divine.  Then there was ice cream.  And lots of Harry Potter, I am almost as sucked in as they are because in re-reading I am now catching on to the little clues that were laid so perfectly out for us to hop across.  I am risking having the material be slightly over their heads in order to circumvent them seeing the movies before they have had the chance to let their own brains make it up as we go.  The imagination games have started as well, can't wait to get them costumed!



kin 92: Yellow Magnetic Human
I Unify in order to Influence
Attracting Wisdom
I seal the Process of Free Will
With the Magnetic tone of Purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled

No comments: