7.26.2010

Circles are Neat

Strength, the Knight of Pentacles reversed and the 2 of wands.  Happy New Year!  It is feeling like a new beginning this morning.  Of just WHAT I am not quite sure.  I'm starting to feel that low level nervous that comes with impending new acquaintances.  Strength in the knight of pents reversed is like a complete shift, which has what this summer has felt like.  It's like the school year requires a certain attitude in order to help the girls to be their best there and that backlash this summer has been the knight reversed.  so the 2 of wands is my choice?  I have the world on a string and I am not sure what to do with it.  I'm still really hung up on just trying to take the right action every day and I have big plans for how I shall spend my me time, but that is still a month away.  I guess I am not really minding my funk u studies, although they have veered towards the stressful with this recording requirement.  It is a necessary part of my world that I am not capable of handling and it is one of the things holding me back from showcasing myself for hire.  I guess I'm just so very uncomfortable with that aspect, but there is also an element of self sabotage there, if I were to be truly honest. 



kin 109: Red Overtone Moon
I Empower in order to Purify
Commanding Flow
I seal the Process of Universal Water
With the Overtone tone of Radiance
I am guided by the power of Navigation
I am a galactic activation portal    enter me.

No comments: