7.28.2010

eeek

Aha!  I love those moments where things make a touch of sense.  I've been really especially anxious about my weekend adventure to the east coast to play music with a bunch of folks I don't know very well if at all, and I didn't do a good job of phrasing my question, so the cards showed me the root of my anxieties - the chariot reversed, the 7 of pentacles reversed and the 5 of swords reversed, but then I rephrased my question about my intentions for the weekend and pulled the 3 of wands.  The Chariot reversed is my fear of car crashes, the 7 pents reversed is my fear of wasting precious resources and the 5 swords reversed is my fear of damaging relationships.  Of course, when you put it that way I can see why I'm just a little on edge about the whole thing.  But then the 3 of wands comes along with it's attitude of patient waiting.  The voyage is launched and the ships will indeed return, or maybe they won't but you can't worry about those things right now.

The Horoscopes are especially auspicious for the next few days and weeks travels...

A good time for a good time
Valid during several weeks: This influence marks a period of several days in which it affects your whole manner of expressing yourself to others. You have a great desire to relate to others, and you are willing to make whatever personal compromises are necessary. During this time you feel rather unaggressive. In fact, you may not even defend your own personal rights. Instead you may try to work out a compromise or evade any contests. During this time you may be able to make peace among others. Since you do not feel like fighting, you are willing to act as a go-between to help others smooth over their differences. This is a good time to have a good time with friends, take a vacation or do whatever you enjoy. If you can get away to have fun at this time, you ought to do so.
Transit selected for today (by user):
Venus in the 1st House,  1, from 09:44  
activity period from 28 July 2010 to 22 August 2010

Pleasant first impressions *
This is one of the most favorable influences for personal relationships. You can readily express your love and affection, and others are likely to show their affection for you. Seek the company of others, because you are in a sociable frame of mind today. Today is also a good time to resolve any problems in your personal relationships. You will be able to discuss any tensions that exist without difficulty, assuring your loved one that your love is sincere. This is also a day when you may meet a new lover or friend. It is a good time for any necessary new encounters because the environment favors pleasant first impressions.
Transit selected for today (by user):
Venus Conjunction Ascendant, , exact at 09:44 
activity period from 27 July 2010 to 29 July 2010

Creative power ***
This influence is a strong stimulus to any kind of ambition, but the danger is that its energy can be rather violent and disruptive. It represents a ruthless burst of ego energy that does not take kindly to limitation. Positively speaking, this is an excellent time for doing any kind of heavy work, particularly if it involves making major changes of any kind whatever. Even if you think you are totally uninterested in power, you will get a great deal of satisfaction out of having and using power. There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to use this power creatively. Just don't try to kid yourself that you aren't thinking of your own interests now. You are, and there is nothing wrong in that unless your interests conflict with everyone else's.
The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Mars Conjunction Pluto, , exact at 18:09 
activity period from 27 July 2010 to 30 July 2010



kin 111: Blue Resonant Monkey
I Channel in order to Play
Inspiring Illusion
I seal the Process of Magic
With the Resonant tone of Attunement
I am guided by the power of Abundance
I am a galactic activation portal    enter me.

No comments: