7.18.2010

7 of pentacles, 3 of wands and 2 of wands reversed.

There are a couple of things swirling about my noggin this fine morning.  Yesterday we had another fantastic gig with the Outskirts, marred only in my mind by the usual baloney that accompanies any work with this group.  There is this one member who lacks interpersonal skills on a magnificent level.  I normally build a super bouncy bubble around myself in order to bounce her negativity and inappropriateness off of me, but I neglected to do this yesterday.  I was sitting and knitting before the show yesterday, absolutely minding my own business when she threw a hate grenade and it ended up getting all over me.  It was just prior to show time, I spent a good portion of the show reclaiming my mind from whence it had been scattered.  So Irritating!!  gah.

Then after the show when I went to find my people I was greeted by a drunken partner parent who proceeded to spew drunken stupids at me.  I asked him point blank if he wanted me to have a problem with how much he drinks?  He got to "no" fairly quickly but then kept trying to re-engage in the discussion even after I had reminded him of our rules about not attempting to discuss serious things while skunked.  I am awake and ready to have this conversation now but of course he is still sleeping.  I am curious if he will actually still have anything to say this morning.  Last evening there was a lot of mumbling about how he is "confused", the passive aggressive under the breath baiting that I ignored needs to be brought to light, so I am hopeful that he will do it because otherwise I will have to.



kin 101: Red Planetary Dragon
I Perfect in order to Nurture
Producing Being
I seal the Input of Birth
With the Planetary tone of Manifestation
I am guided by the power of Universal Water

No comments: