7.25.2010

the Hermit, the 3 of cups and the Knight of Swords.  This past 24 hours has been probably the most trying that this family has encountered in awhile.  I don't know what it is but I have this wacky pain in my left lung, it feels like there is something in there and it hurts to move it or to lie on that side.  I have been trying to hydrate and rest but we also flooded twice yesterday.  Once from the rain and then again when the creek left it's banks.  As of now all of the water is gone from the basement and in front of the house but I am still feeling all washed up.  This Hermit feeling started yesterday, but where does the mama go when she needs to be alone?





kin 108: Yellow Self-Existing Star
I Define in order to Beautify
Measuring Art
I seal the Store of Elegance
With the Self-Existing tone of Form
I am guided by the power of Flowering
I am a galactic activation portal    enter me.

No comments: