7.20.2010

knight of pentacles reversed, ace of wands and the 3 of wands reversed.  I've been having a lot of fruitful jams of late, I feel like my base level of competence has risen a notch, and another few hundred brain cells have connected together in a new way.  It's true what they say, the more you play the better you get.  I dreamed last night that we had moved, and I had just figured out how to get the girls on the bus for school and then all of a sudden we had moved again and this is where I woke up and realized that I'm just a little stressed out about leading Ella's Daisy troop.  I need to get that paperwork done and stuff...



kin 103: Blue Crystal Night
I Dedicate in order to Dream
Universalizing Intuition
I seal the Input of Abundance
With the Crystal tone of Cooperation
I am guided by the power of Vision

No comments: