7.15.2010

The Chariot, the 7 of wands and the 10 of pentacles.  I often view the chariot as motherhood these days, with the little twin lions out front being coaxed and prodded to make the correct turns, hopefully learning to pull the ship without any driving.  I remember watching my grandpa working his ponies, he loved them so much more than he ever loved real people, I think, the people all got smothered where as the ponies just went and had some grass with their too short tails and their too short manes.  Then comes the battle, there I am with my stick up, always ready to engage with the next stick that passes by.  And finally the wealth and splendor without the emotional connection.  Sitting outside the magnificent house and ignoring everyone except the dog.  That is certainly not my aspiration, although it has a familiar feeling as if this is indeed where I am headed, although I think only circumstantially.  This may be how I see it from the outside but it will still always be me in here.



kin 98: White Resonant Mirror
I Channel in order to Reflect
Inspiring Order
I seal the Matrix of Endlessness
With the Resonant tone of Attunement
I am guided by the power of Heart

No comments: