7.27.2010

PBR is not just a beer anymore

King of Pentacles reversed, the Wheel reversed and the 3 of cups.  Again with the 3 of cups.  All of our energy and resources are currently as of today being directed towards making the push button recording thing happen over here.  I am holding myself back by not being able to provide current and up to date playing samples.  It has been a goal for quite some time to have the ability to record whatever is going on in this room and it is time for it to happen.  I dreamed last night that we were driving to the gig but for whatever reason I had assumed that John had put the amp in but as we were pulling into traffic I asked him and he hadn't.  Then I woke up feeling relieved that we weren't so very far from home and we could go back and get it.  So likewise, I will just feel so relieved to have this project done and submitted, but until it is I can't stop it from festering.  I'd rather not be uber dependent on him for things either but on the other hand it is really nice to be able to focus and concentrate on just the one thing, and my goal is for him to show me how to do it, not to do it for me forever. 




kin 110: White Rhythmic Dog
I Organize in order to Love
Balancing Loyalty
I seal the Process of Heart
With the Rhythmic tone of Equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal    enter me.

No comments: