7.07.2010

The lovers reversed, the knight of pentacles reversed and the 3 of pentacles reversed.  The horoscope was all about getting out of the normal routine and feeling things for what they are.  That sounds interesting if a little uncomfortable.  Today is the other Gurley's birthday, he is catching up!  The jam last evening was pretty fab, I feel like I know most of those tunes pretty OK but I need to make a playlist and play along.  Also need to pull the cello out here more than once a week.  The Bootsy U is definitely worth the pennies perday but I sort of wish there weren't so many technical errors.  With 1000 registered users it would seem that many pennies were collected, so the shit should work! 



kin 90: White Crystal Dog
I Dedicate in order to Love
Universalizing Loyalty
I seal the Process of Heart
With the Crystal tone of Cooperation
I am guided by the power of Spirit

No comments: