7.08.2010

Hooray for Cosmic Monkey Day!  That's a red letter day around these parts.  King of pentacles reversed, 10 of cups reversed and the 4 of swords reversed.  Lots of reversals all the time right now, it does feel like it is time for examining things.  the 10 of cups goes along with the cosmic monkey day quite nicely, perhaps with proper attention paid we can get her turned the right way up.  The 4 of swords reminds me of my book where the poor mason had to bury his wife, and then there was the baby and what does one do with a motherless baby in the winter in the forest?  Leave it on the grave of course!  I was so worried about Martha in the early goings but now things are even more complicated for her. 



kin 91: Blue Cosmic Monkey
I Endure in order to Play
Transcending Illusion
I seal the Process of Magic
With the Cosmic tone of Presence
I am guided by the power of Vision

No comments: