7.01.2010

Lessons of my life 1 fucking A is that without these wonderful beautiful chilluns I don't think I would have ever felt the drive that I needed to feel to actually succeed in actuating my dreams of life with music, but the catch 22 is the extreme and utter frustration that I feel in having absolutely no time to myself to work, and by no time to myself I mean that when I try to work I am almost every single time ripped away from my concentration by these same beautiful and wonderful chilluns.  It is so maddening.  It's not like they mean it or even that they aren't trying but it is just impossible to expect them to get it.  And there I am, sitting between this rock of really wanting with every fiber of my being to be exploring and working and the hard place of really wanting with every fiber of my being to do my best for these beautiful and wonderful chilluns.  Does it have to always result in such massive frustration?  And for cards today we get the page of cups reversed, the lovers reversed and the empress reversed.  So I shall do my best to accept these roles and their importance and just try and quash my feelings of frustration about not being able to work right now.  wooo  <-- sarcasm, that.




kin 84: Yellow Rhythmic Seed
I Organize in order to Target
Balancing Awareness
I seal the Input of Flowering
With the Rhythmic tone of Equality
I am guided by my own power doubled

No comments: