7.29.2010

Ace of Pentacles, Ace of Wands and the Queen of Pentacles.  Things are looking good for my adventure, the cards seem to think I am about to win the lottery or something.  I just hope to not be smashed on the highway.

Relax and unwind
This is a day of pleasant thoughts and communication, of easy intellectual exchanges with other people, general light-heartedness and good times. This is a good day to tell someone that you love him. It is also a good day to discuss any aspect of a relationship. If something has been bothering you today, you can discuss it and clear the air in such a way that there will be no negative feelings. Today it will be easy to let the other person know that you are fond of him and that you are only trying to make the relationship better. Go out for a drive today, or better begin a long vacation. A trip started under this influence will give you great pleasure, stimulate your mind and expand your consciousness. You may meet new friends who will stay with you for a long time.
The partner references are set for a relationship with a man.  Explanation
The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Venus Trine Mercury, , exact at 06:41 
activity period from 28 July 2010 to 30 July 2010



kin 112: Yellow Galactic Human
I Harmonize in order to Influence
Modeling Wisdom
I seal the Process of Free Will
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal    enter me.

No comments: